Date(s) - April 1, 2023 - April 3, 2023
7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Categories No Categories
Transomatic Past Life and Bardo-Karmic Dialogue for self-healing and self-transforation
The theme of past lives always remains ambiguous for many of us.
In this module participants will have an experience of what is a Past Life memory and how to release tensions that may be related to unresolved situations from experiences connected to memories beyond the current life or incarnation.
In Transomatic approach the work with past lives is one of the methods, the priority, primary goal of which, as well as work with dreams and childhood memories , is to deepen meditation to the point where authentic transformation takes place.
This happens when memories of past lives are brought into awareness, and we experience that our physical body is the vehicle for life and the manifestation of all that we need for our development and spiritual awakening.
In addition, Past Life regressions offer a unique opportunity to approach, explore and receive insights from the process of physical death that occurs at the end of the circle of life.
Either the body stores all these memories or it is a kind of channel for accessing the memories is not important. It is valuable to bring clarity to that part which is able to travel through time and space, the one that is now, in this Life, accompanying this journey, increasingly becoming the focus of our attention and awareness.
We invite You to devote these 7 days to knowing yourself through traveling to Past Life memories, which open up incredible experiences that may have been inaccessible so far, and as a result of which a powerful resource of vital energy is released. Bringing awareness and clarity to what has happened then and is happening now in your Life.
What you will learn:
• Transomatic Past Life Dialogue Trance – level 1
• Transomatic Past life & Bardo Karmic Dialogue Skills – level 1
Subjects to be covered:
• Structure of a Past Life memory and guided journey
For who is this module:
• This module can be attended by anyone that has an interest in the topic of Past Lives.
• Professionals may receive a deeper perspective of the effect of memories that can be incorporated in their own line of work.
• Participants in the Practitioners Training through their growing experience will receive the skills to uncover their own memories and also begin to support a person into a session of a Past Life journey.
Bookings are closed for this event.